Double Edge Safety Razor
- Made in the USA - birthed from an American manufacturing facility
- Military aircraft grade aluminum
- Anodized mil-spec to MIL-A-8625 type II, class 2 for a smooth low friction coating
- Total length is 3.7in - 1.3oz - with a blade gap of .032in
- Field strip with ease with only three parts
Military Aircraft Grade Aluminum. The MkII Razor is made out of the same aluminum as the UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter. The high-strength alloy we use has been tried, tested, and battle-hardened. We believe your day should start with confidence and quality.
Made in Michigan. Products made in the USA are valuable. They contain the values of safety, worker’s rights, good wages, environmental quality, and consumer protection. As Battle Brothers Shaving Co. grows, we will be able to make more of our products here in the US!